HL7 2.x: ADT A01 Admit Patient
The ADT A01 Admit Patient interface template offers HL7 interface templates intended to support the integration of systems using the A01 Admit Patient message. This message is used by a Medical Facility to produce and read an admit patient report when a patient checks into a medical facility.
Implementing the ADT A01 Admit Patient message has never been easier than with the PilotFish eiConsole for Healthcare.
This ADT A01 Admit Patient interface template allow you to:
- A paint-by-numbers approach for configuring a consumer of the A01 message
- A pre-configured conversion of the A01 message to friendly XML
- A pre-loaded mapping template for mapping an admit patient XML message onto a proprietary data format
- A paint-by-numbers approach for producing an A01 message
- A pre-loaded mapping template for mapping your data onto an admit patient report
- A pre-configured conversion of the XML admit patient message to an HL7 message
- This interface bundle also features sample HL7 and XML messages consistent with the admit patient report
To use this Interface Template:
NOTE: The eiConsole is required for using this template.
To use this Template click the Free Download button above.
For current eiConsole users:
If you are not currently signed into your PilotFish eiConsole account, you will be prompted to do so. Once signed in, the product will be sent directly to your eiConsole. If the eiConsole is currently running, it will be immediately available in your PIE inbox. Simply drag it into your Route File Management panel to begin using it. Otherwise, it will be installed and made available during your next eiConsole startup.
For New eiConsole Users:
You will be prompted to create a PilotFish eiConsole account to download a Free 90 day trial of the PilotFish eiConsole. (It’s easy, you need only provide your email.) After downloading and installing the eiConsole, this template will be immediately available for use in your PIE inbox. To use it simply drag-and-drop the template into your main Route File Management panel. If you’d like help with using the PIE Inbox and PIE templates, please visit our PIE tutorial at http://cms.pilotfishtechnology.com/usingpie.
See our other ADT Templates
ADT-A02 – Transfer Patient
ADT-A03 – Discharge Patient
ADT-A04 – Register (ER) Patient
ADT-A05 – Pre-admit Patient
ADT-A06 – Change Inpatient to Outpatient
ADT-A07 – Change Outpatient to Inpatient